Mediation Services in Hull and East Yorkshire
What is Mediation?
Mediation is one form of Alternative Dispute Resolution, or ADR. It is a fully confidential and voluntary process which gives parties the opportunity to seek solutions which probably would not occur in court. With the help of the mediator, the parties in dispute come up with a mutual solution.
The mediator will help the parties to get to the issues. Everything that happens during the mediation is without prejudice, which means should the parties fail to reach an agreement, then it is as though the day never happened.
Hull Mediation sessions can be set up very quickly and are cost effective. So let us sort things out without the additional costs of lawyers.
About 80% of civil and commercial disputes are resolved within a working day. A further 10% of the original 100% settle before going to court.
Mediation sessions can be set up very quickly and are cost effective.
One of the main reasons for using conflict resolution is to avoid the costs and emotional stress of going to court and to help maintain good business relationships.
- Have you ever been involved in a dispute – in the workplace, with neighbours, a landlord or tenant?
- Would you have liked to settle the matter sensibly BEFORE it went to court or became more serious?
- Would you have liked to save money?
- Would you have liked to keep good working relationships?
- Do you think the other party would want the same if they had the chance?
- If you can answer yes to these questions then we can help you
- Contact us for a free, no obligation assessment of your situation
We provide non-judgemental, confidential solutions, that allow both parties the chance to negotiate and move forward.